Thursday, September 1, 2011

Foundation of Inquiry Art Online:)

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
The process was pretty easy even though i already had an account but i made another one just for business purposes. as i made the account scooped around to see different tools that they had to offer i was amazed. i can get directions look up images have documents sent and saved for me calender to save important date and many other miscellaneous things. i love my GMail its not complicated and its pretty easy to get around. the Blogger wasn't a problem also i have been meaning to sign up for this for a long time but never got the time to work may way to it but now i am. I'm still working my way around this as well so it will take sometime to adjust.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course? i aspect to learn a lot more about blogging and a lot more about art visual art and its history. this class has me very interested and kind of excited to be able to learn alot more about course

3. How do you feel about taking an online course? i like online classes I'm kind of a computer nerd so being on the Internet is my thing. I'm glad that this class is online because it doesn't really conflict with my schedule and i can work at my own pace. i am a busy women so i like time to just relax and to just be on my laptop;)

No comments: