Friday, December 2, 2011

Article Reflection

1.      Which projects did you review?
The projects that I reviewed are love finds you happiness, arts highs and lows

2.      Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
I selected love finds happiness because it was the one that interested me the most. The way he defines love and happiness was completely different. He took works of art that wasn’t his own and represented them in a form so art critic such as I can get a better understand of the exhibit.

3.      What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them? The only challenge that I faced when writing this article was deciding who exhibit to critic. I stuck to the exhibit that had more detail and caught my eye with the beautiful art works that were being shown.

4.      How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
I feel that by critiquing your peers work it helps them to gain insight on things that may help them in future projects. They can take your opinions and use them to create a better project in the future.

5.       Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
Yes. I would like to know what other people thought about my exhibit.


6.       On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
I would rate my project as a 9-10, because though I think it is a well thought out article,

7.      Did you enjoy working on this project? Yes I enjoyed doing this project. It was better for me to see what the art world has to offer. I knew some Information about art but not so much. Overall I got to experience by using my own inspiration and working on that to come up with my exhibit.




No comments: